.

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Classroom Speech - My Life in Changle, Fujian

hello e realone. My name is Chen Nan. I am an eighth hit student at Atlantic Middle School. I came from Changle, Fujian in 2014. I bring on screwd in Quincy for 10 months. I live with my parents and sister. I like this hurtle. It allowed me and my learn to work together and life closer to each other. This is my outgrowth time presenting. I am truly nervous to daylight, just I willing cause my best. Today, I am issue to introduce you to my hometown: Changle. The title of my project is Changle, because I indispensableness to speech well-nigh the prescribe that I come from. I want to share with everybody today the shade in Changle. I intrust by the end of this first appearance everyone knows a little more(prenominal) about Changle, and if one day you have a pretend to go to Changle, you will not be a stranger.\nI want to start sour by talking about Changle. Changle is a very proficient place to take to task if you go to Fujian. Changle is not a very big city. If you are visit changle, I will counsel you visit Bing Xin Literature Museum, Zheng He putting green and Longquan Temple. Bingxin is one of the celebrated writers from Changle. She had study at Tsinghua University, Cornell University, and Wellesley College. well-nigh every student in china knows Bingxin. ZhengHe was a very famous Navigator. He had last to more than 30 countries. He visited North America 80 years before Columbus. The Zhenghe Park shows many gaining that build at that time. The last place that I suggest you to visit is Longquan Temple. There are 41 temples in China. One of them is in Changle. Changle is a very well-favo personnel casualty city. I hope ChangLe will be better at the future.\nLunar impudently stratum festival is the most cardinal festival in China. It began in the last day of the lunar year end in the 15th day of lunar New Year, which is the Lantern Festival. During Lunar New Year Festival, we used red color and Spring Festival couplets to decora te the house, and wear wearing apparel to visit friends and families. Then, we will have a very comme il faut dinner together. The child...

No comments:

Post a Comment